Skip to content
YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS
- You may review and modify your account and profile information by logging into your online account at any time.
- You may request restriction of our use.
- Rectify inaccuracies in the personal information.
- You may deny or withdraw your consent to all or some of our use of your personal information collected by us.
- You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- You may request deletion of your personal information from our system of records.
- You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by logging into your online account and changing your communications preferences. If you do opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
- When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect precise location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of this location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, may no longer function properly.
- With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.